1. The plant have relatively larger processing capacities of 30 MT per day.
2. The plant can achieve feeding of materials and discharging of slags automatically, and can also finish the two steps at the same time, which not only saves time, but also saves fuel.
3. The reactor of the plant is stable and not rotary, which makes the temperature rise and pyrolysis react quickly. This special design makes the whole pyrolysis process efficient and can also save much heating materials.
4. The plant is equipped with safety device (alarm for over temperature and pressure, auto pressure releasing system, extra gas recycling system, fire fighting devices) and advanced dedusting system (water washing, water spray, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon adsorption), which will guarantee safety and no pollution in production.
5. The plant can run for 24 hours a day without a stop and needn’t to be cooled before the second batch.
6. The plant adopts new type of condensers which has larger cooling area and better cooling effect. In addition, we can provide special catalyst, which is made from 24 chemicals. The catalyst can not only reduce sulfur content and density of oil, but also improve its flavor and color.[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Hot Models” title_align=”separator_align_left” color=”grey”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tabs interval=”0″ el_class=”modeltab”][vc_tab title=”BLL-20″ tab_id=”1461379019885-0-44d8e-55a7e831-377f”][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Technical Data” tab_id=”1488794380256-4-5″][vc_column_text]
|Working Method||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Working Video” tab_id=”1461813385731-3-7″][vc_column_text]
[vc_column_text]For the continuous pyrolysis plant, the tire pre-treatment equipment is necessary, and the whole working process is as follows.
1. The pre-treated tires will firstly be conveyed to the moving horizontal pyrolysis reactor through feeder system.
2. Then the tyres start to pyrolysis and oil gas will be generated when temperature rises up to 100 degrees.
3. Then the oil gas will be cooled down by spray cooling system, it would be liquefied and then go into the oil tank. At the same time, some gas that can not be condensed to oil will come into hot air circulation heating system by secondary fire retardant damper.
4. Then the gas will be recycled for heating reactor as gas material. The exhaust gas goes to the strong spray dedusting system for removing pollution, then the released gas will be environmental and can be discharged to the air.
5. After finishing oil production, the slag will be discharged automatically by two sealed discharging systems.
Other Advanced Technology Used in The Continuous Tyre Pyrolysis Plant:
1. The latest new heating structure that combines the advantages of burning the reactor directly and heating the main reactor by hot air.
2. The technology of avoiding the reactor of being burnt through by reforming the furnace, which will lengthen the life span of the main reactor for 5 to 8 years and save quite amount of money for customers to maintain and update the plant.
3. The technology of improving the oil yield by another 5% compared with the traditional plant.
4. The technology of guaranteeing 100% safety in the whole working process.
5. The technology of ensuring the released gas reach the European pollution control standards.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”grey” style=”dashed”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tabs interval=”0″][vc_tab tab_id=”d5e47df0-f7f8-46999-433d4d8e-55a7e831-377f” title=”Main Parts Display”][vc_column_text]
(2)Car tires, bicycle tires is about 35%;
(3)Rubber cables leather, shoe soles mixing about 35% and shoes around 30% 20-30%;
(4)Miscellaneous rubber: about 35%;
(5)Carpet waste material: more than 30%;
(6)PMMA (plexiglass) 40%;[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab tab_id=”a8bc16e7-2fae-36999-433d4d8e-55a7e831-377f” title=”Use of the End Products”][vc_column_text]
|1||Fuel oil||• can be sold directly.|
|• Reprocessed into diesel and gasoline by use oil distillation machine.|
|• can be used as fuel.|
|2||Carbon black||• can be sold directly.|
|• Reprocessed into high quality carbon by the carbon black grinding equipment.|
|• make carbon brick by briquetting equipment.|
|3||Steel wire||• can be sold directly.|
|• make steel bloom by hydraulic press-packing.|
|4||Combustible gas||• can be as fuel heating the reactor.|
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”After-sales Service” tab_id=”1488794562696-3-0″][vc_column_text]1. Design the installation drawings according to your site.
2. 1 year warranty, engineers available to service at any time.
3. Periodical call visit, to make sure there is no problems of the equipment.
4. Design specific maintenance program according to different situation of your plant.
5. For each set of machine, one technician will be sent to guide your installation, test the machine and train your workers. Besides, we will provide one month’s service for free.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][/vc_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]