Beston charcoal making machine is designed to convert various organic materials, such as wood, sawdust, coconut shells, rice husks, nutshell, bamboo etc.) into biomass charcoal through biomass carbonization technology.
What is biomass carbonization?
Generally speaking, carbonization of biomass is a waste treatment technology that uses biomass as raw material to produce charcoal and other by-products. The carbonization process mainly includes four steps, the high temperature pyrolysis, gas volatile, sulfur emission, and carbon enrichmen”.
Features of Beston Charcoal Machine for Sale:
1. It adopts the design of double layer and multi passage. Double-layer design make the lower part contact the hot air as much as possible. This design is helpful to raise the heat utilization efficiency from the beginning. The lower layer equipment utilizes residue heat in carbonizing gas to flash steam the materials. This is the second stage to raise the utilization efficiency of heat. The optimized and concentration multi-pipe design can raise the heat utilization efficiency in the third time. After three time of optimized usage of heat, the temperature of the emission gas is below 100 centigrade. Under the inspection of related institutes, the heat use ratio of our charcoal making equipment is over 85%.
2. It can handle many kinds of waste, including the biomass waste, sewage sludge. That means that you can make biomass charcoal from sawdust, wood, coconut shell, palm kernel shell and on on. As for the sewage sludge, you will finally get carbon from it.
3. As one of the best charcoal making machine manufacturers, our plants can work in a continuous way. You can get biomass charcoal while put the raw material in the reactor. So the working efficiency is much higher.
Speaking of the working efficiency, the details about the charcoal production process can not be ignored.
How to Make Biomass Charcoal with This Machine?
1. Before put the raw material into the reactor, you should make sure that the size and the moisture can reach standard. To ensure the working efficiency, the size is around 50 mm, and the moisture is below 20%. Otherwise, we can equip the machine with dryer and crusher. Then you can put the standardized raw material into the reactor.
2. Heat the reactor with the fuel.
3. During the heat process, some combustible gas will be produced inside the reactor. Then the combustible gas will firstly go through the dedusting system, then enters the condenser. In this process, the tar and wood vinegar will be separated. Then the combustible gas will be led out by the draft fan to heat the reactor.
4. At the end of the biomass carbonization process, you will get biomass charcoal.
With the wider applications of biomass charcoal, many people start making investment in the biomass charcoal machines. Among all those brands, Beston is increasingly popular in the market thanks to the attractive features and security design.
Security Design of Charcoal Production Equipment for Sale:
1. The central control system can be designed according to the customer’s request, which can separate the operator and machine. It can also improve the safety performance.
2. Combustible gas was recycled to the burner, combustion device with pressure gauge, pressure relief valves and electronic ignition device.
3. It is configured with the protective shell , which can prevent the body contacting the high temperature directly.
4. Power supply section has a standardized control system to ensure safety.
5. The sealing system can ensure the environmental cleanliness and production safety.
Beston charcoal manufacturing machine has the following models and parameters:
|Hourly Feeding Capacity
|1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, Coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Horizontal & Rotary
|Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.
|Floor Area (L*W*H)
|Recycling Water Cooling
If you want to understand the charcoal making machine price, please feel free to contact us. And we will give you a reply within 24 hours.