The plastic to oil conversion plant manufactured by Beston can be used for converting waste plastics to the available energy, such as pyrolysis oil, carbon black and combustible gas.
As a professional manufacturer, we can provide a wide range of choices for customers. Our plastic to oil plant include six models, and they are BLJ-06, BLJ-10, BLJ-16, BLL-20.[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Hot Models” title_align=”separator_align_left” color=”grey”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tabs interval=”0″ el_class=”modeltab”][vc_tab title=”BLJ-6″ tab_id=”1461379019293-0-4b44a-e25ac94c-f882″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”BLJ-10″ tab_id=”1461379019492-0-3b44a-e25ac94c-f882″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”BLJ-16″ tab_id=”1461379019689-0-8b44a-e25ac94c-f882″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”BLL-20″ tab_id=”1461379019885-0-4b44a-e25ac94c-f882″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Technical Data” tab_id=”1488791189174-6-3″][vc_column_text]
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][/vc_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Beston waste plastic to oil plant adopts the pyrolysis technology, which is a chemical process, converting high-molecular compound into other low molecular compound by heat energy. Conversion of waste plastic into fuel is pyrogenic decomposition of waste plastic, depolymerizing agent and catalyst; then macromolecule waste plastic will be converted into micromolecule fuel oil. Beston plastic pyrolysis plant takes full advantage of this technology. The plastic oil can be used as fuel for boiler, and also can be refined into diesel or gasoline for vehicles, if it is refined by our oil distillation plant.
The Working Process of the Plastic to Oil Plant：
1. Put dried raw material into reactor after it is delivered into stock bin by conveyer belt. Total quantity shall be controlled under 2/3 of reactor for rotating more smoothly. Then sealed door for feeding shall be closed. After that, open the heating system.
2. Two stages are included for pyrolysis. The plastic to fuel conversion needs high temperature. From 100℃ to 250 ℃ is the preliminary stage. The light oil gas shall be released at 100 ℃ and fluid oil shall be released at 120℃ . From 250℃ to 280℃is the top output rate interval. Oil gas will begin to be collected into manifold, heavy particles and oil will be gathered and liquefied in center of manifold and drop down into the heavy oil tank. The lighter gas will rise up to the multifunctional oil condensers, be liquefied into oil and stored in the oil tank. The incondensable gas through desulfuration and dedusting by hydroseal will be led to the furnace for recycling.
3. Cool down the reactor before make sure all abovementioned has been done. Carbon black will be discharged when the temperature reaches at 40 ℃.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”grey” style=”dashed”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tabs interval=”0″][vc_tab title=”Working Video” tab_id=”1488791487469-3-2″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab tab_id=”d5e47df0-f7f8-46999-433db44a-e25ac94c-f882″ title=”Oil Yield of General Plastic”][vc_column_text]1. Polyvinyl chloride PVC, polyethylene: PE (such as films, bottles, electrical insulating materials, handbags, pipes, drums, bottles / calcium bottles, daily necessities, etc.) pure plastic has oil yield is about 95%.
2. Polypropylene: PP (such as films, plastic rope, tableware, pots, barrels, furniture, bags, caps, car bumpers, etc.) of pure oil yield 90%.
3. PS (such as electrical appliances, stationery, cups, food containers, appliance housings, electrical fittings, foam products, toys, etc.) of pure oil yield at 90%.
4. ABS plastic: 40%.
5. Pure white plastic sheeting: about 70%.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab tab_id=”a8bc16e7-2fae-36999-433db44a-e25ac94c-f882″ title=”Use of the End Products”][vc_column_text]
|1||Fuel oil||• can be sold directly.|
|• Reprocessed into diesel and gasoline by use oil distillation machine.|
|• can be used as fuel.|
|2||Carbon black||• can be sold directly.|
|• Reprocessed into high quality carbon by the carbon black grinding equipment.|
|• make carbon brick by briquetting equipment.|
|3||Combustible gas||• can be as fuel heating the reactor.|
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”After-sales Service” tab_id=”1461570562402-3-9b44a-e25ac94c-f882″][vc_column_text]1. Design the installation drawings according to your site.
2. 1 year warranty, engineers available to service at any time.
3. Periodical call visit, to make sure there is no problems of the equipment.
4. Design specific maintenance program according to different situation of your plant.
5. For each set of machine, one technician will be sent to guide your installation, test the machine and train your workers. Besides, we will provide one month’s service for free.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][/vc_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]