Continuous pyrolysis plant design not only can handle 20-24 tons of wastes per day, but also can work continuously for 24 hours without a stop.
The continuous pyrolysis equipment can effectively convert the raw materials, such as waste tires, plastics, rubber, oil sludge and medical waste into available energy, including pyrolysis oil, carbon black, steel wire (for tires).[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title=”Hot Models” title_align=”separator_align_left” color=”grey”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tabs interval=”0″ el_class=”modeltab”][vc_tab title=”BLL-20″ tab_id=”1461379019885-0-494e8-974e”][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Technical Data” tab_id=”1488783258960-4-1″][vc_column_text]
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Working Video” tab_id=”1461740132574-3-5″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][/vc_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]The Working Process of the Fully Continuous Pyrolysis Plant
1.The pretreatment device is a necessity of the fully automatic pyrolysis plant. And the pre-treated materials will firstly be conveyed to the moving horizontal pyrolysis reactor through feeder system.
2. Then Reactor will be gently heated by burning the fuel material (coal, wood, natural gas, LPG or tire oil generated from last batch). The oil gas will be released when the temperature reached 100℃ (250-280℃is the top output rate interval). Heavy oil gas separated by manifold is supposed to be liquefied and drop down into the heavy oil tank. The lighter gas will rise up to the oil condensers, be liquefied in to oil and stored in the oil tank. The incondensable gas though desulphurization and dedust by hydroseal will be led to the furnace for recycling.
3. Then the oil gas will be cooled down by spray cooling system, it would be liquefied and then go into the oil tank. At the same time, some gas that can not be condensed to oil will come into hot air circulation heating system by secondary fire retardant damper.
4. Then the gas will be recycled for heating reactor as gas material. The exhaust gas goes to the strong spray dedusting system for removing pollution, then the released gas will be environmental and can be discharged to the air.
5. After all the above work has been done, the reactor should be cool down. Carbon black will be discharged automatically. There possibly will be a little exhaust gas left, please must expel it after reaching emission standard.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”grey” style=”dashed”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tabs interval=”0″][vc_tab tab_id=”d5e47df0-f7f8-46999-433d94e8-974e” title=”Main Parts Display”][vc_column_text]
|1||Fuel oil||• can be sold directly.|
|• Reprocessed into diesel and gasoline by use oil distillation machine.|
|• can be used as fuel.|
|2||Carbon black||• can be sold directly.|
|• Reprocessed into high quality carbon by the carbon black grinding equipment.|
|• make carbon brick by briquetting equipment.|
|3||Steel wire||• can be sold directly.|
|• make steel bloom by hydraulic press-packing.|
|4||Combustible gas||• can be as fuel heating the reactor.|
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”After-sales Service” tab_id=”1461570562402-3-994e8-974e”][vc_column_text]1. Design the installation drawings according to your site.
2. 1 year warranty, engineers available to service at any time.
3. Periodical call visit, to make sure there is no problems of the equipment.
4. Design specific maintenance program according to different situation of your plant.
5. For each set of machine, one technician will be sent to guide your installation, test the machine and train your workers. Besides, we will provide one month’s service for free.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][/vc_tabs][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_separator color=”grey”][/vc_column][/vc_row]